In today's fast-paced world, the modern e learning management system is transforming the ways teaching and learning.
· Re-evaluating current technology support & infrastructure capabilities and identifying key steps for LMS integration with teaching pedagogical
· Leveraging LMS to manage course mapping processes and ease internal communication
· Maximising the results of online teaching and pedagogy through active and engaged learning and teaching
· Rules of engagement with a fully digital student marketing strategy
· Shifting the focus from brand to customer-centricity through personalisation
· Identifying and maximising recruitment opportunities
UNSW develops state-of-the-art online learning tools to give students the best learning experience alongside a flexible delivery model that allows students to study wherever and whenever best suits students.
· Review the changing contexts for new learning environments
· Exploring solutions for the digital uplift & online learning imperative
· Shared frameworks for learning design & delivery online
· Identifying the new value propositions and market opportunities for educators in the age of customer
· Structuring a digital business strategy on transforming marketing & recruitment process
· Investing in the right people, process and technology to maximise emerging opportunities
Technology has changed the way we learn and teach. In this workshop, workshop leader will highlight how blended learning initiatives are developed, delivered, and received in the future.
· Reassessing current learning system capabilities and identifying opportunities for blended learning and flipped class room
· How to plan and lead successful blended learning and flipped class room implementation
· Managing the overall technology architecture & current learning space
· Transforming formerly teacher-centered classrooms into engaging student-centered learning spaces with technology integration