The Corporate Learning Analytics Summit conducted a survey of 100+ global learning and development leaders between March and April 2018 to gain a better understanding of the direction learning analytics is heading over the next few years. The survey results provide insight into budget trajectories for 2018 and 2019, investment priorities over the next 24 months, top challenges, analytics maturity benchmarks, the most popular metrics for determining ROI on L&D investments and more.
Kevin M. Yates, Learning Technology Manager at McDonald's, shares:
- How L&D can us data/analytics to enable people to optimize their performance in a way that supports organizational objectives and advances their own career
- His approach to successfully finding one thing about a person’s behavior or performance that you can measure and attribute to training and learning
- The difference between learning data and business data
- Overcoming common obstacles to implementing corporate learning analytics
In preparation for Corporate Learning Analytics 2018, we wanted to exclusively share these past presentations with you. Below you will find expert content on fresh research and perspectives, ensuring you hit the ground running with an analytics plan of attack.
This packet includes the following presentations:
- Demonstrating the Return on Investment in People, Programs, and Projects. Patti Philips, President & CEO of the ROI Institute
- Tactically Measuring the Impact of Informal Learning. John Mattox, Managing Consultant, CEB- Now Gartner
- FUTURE OF L&D: Utilizing a Pull vs. Push Method for Todays Fast-Moving Learners. Chantelle Nash Program Leader, Digital Learning & Engagement at GE
- Business Alignment 2.0: From Executive Buy-In to Adoption. Andy Webb, Director of Learning and Development at Applied Industrial Technologies
- Solving for Talent: Developing the Role of the Learning Analytics Leader. Scott Schaffer, Global Head of Measurement and Analytics at Ericsson
- Data-Driven Insights: Measuring Learning Impact to Gain the Performance Edge. Laurent Balague, CEO & Founder, Formetris