This year's Corporate Learning Analytics Summit is largely shaped by your main objectives for 2019 from cultivating a culture of continuous improvement to building data science into every aspect of L&D. Join us July 22-24 in Nashville, TN to better understand how analytics can be better embedded into learning & development.
- Fernando Sanchez-Arias, HR Director for L&D, The Home Depot
- Scott Hammerl, Director of L&D for Center of Excellence, Hilton Hotels Worldwide
- Katharine Aldana, Consumer Market Design Manager for VCM L&D, Verizon
- Patti Phillips, President & CEO, ROI Institute
- Keith Anderson, Instructional Designer for BluePrint, Facebook
- Tiffany Jarvis, Learning Analytics Department Leader, Edward Jones