Corporate Learning Analytics 2017 Presentations
In preparation for Corporate Learning Analytics 2018, we wanted to exclusively share these past presentations with you. Below you will find expert content on fresh research and perspectives, ensuring you hit the ground running with an analytics plan of attack.
This packet includes the following presentations:
- Demonstrating the Return on Investment in People, Programs, and Projects. Patti Philips, President & CEO of the ROI Institute
- Tactically Measuring the Impact of Informal Learning. John Mattox, Managing Consultant, CEB- Now Gartner
- FUTURE OF L&D: Utilizing a Pull vs. Push Method for Todays Fast-Moving Learners. Chantelle Nash Program Leader, Digital Learning & Engagement at GE
- Business Alignment 2.0: From Executive Buy-In to Adoption. Andy Webb, Director of Learning and Development at Applied Industrial Technologies
- Solving for Talent: Developing the Role of the Learning Analytics Leader. Scott Schaffer, Global Head of Measurement and Analytics at Ericsson
- Data-Driven Insights: Measuring Learning Impact to Gain the Performance Edge. Laurent Balague, CEO & Founder, Formetris
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.