E- Learning Asia Virtual Summit is the only platform in Asia that gather e-learning and digital learning managers from the education sectors to share how to transform into e-learning and online teaching from traditional pedagogy and teaching method. This event will discuss the key steps for e-learning and digital learning managers to achieve excellence in online teaching and learning by integrating pedagogy and new learning management technologies.
UNSW develops state-of-the-art online learning tools to give students the best learning experience alongside a flexible delivery model that allows students to study wherever and whenever best suits students.
· Review the changing contexts for new learning environments
· Exploring solutions for the digital uplift & online learning imperative
· Shared frameworks for learning design & delivery online
In today's fast-paced world, the modern e learning management system is transforming the ways teaching and learning.
· Re-evaluating current technology support & infrastructure capabilities and identifying key steps for LMS integration with teaching pedagogical
· Leveraging LMS to manage course mapping processes and ease internal communication
· Maximising the results of online teaching and pedagogy through active and engaged learning and teaching
Nanyang Technological University is one of the top universities in Singapore offering undergraduate and postgraduate education. Dr. Preman regularly conducts local and international workshops on how to effectively employ innovative teaching methods within various subject disciplines.
· Harnessing digital learning tools and pedagogy to transform from classroom to online courses
· Enrich the core competencies of staff and students in the use of complementary technology for learning and teaching
· Ensuring performance improvements by monitoring and adapting digital learning programs accordingly
Dr. Preman Rajalingam, Head, Teaching, Learning and Pedagogy Division – Nanyang Technological University