New & Featured Content
In a three-part series, L&D data detective Kevin M. Yates explores how to collect facts, evidence and data for learning’s impact on employee performance and organizational goals.
- Part one looks at how you can discover facts about what your organization needs to win
- Part two looks at how to assess the amount of effort required for obtaining evidence on the impact of any given learning solution
- Part three shows you how to collect facts and clues that forecast and predict the impact of training
Kevin M. Yates, Learning Technology Manager at McDonald's, shares:
- How L&D can us data/analytics to enable people to optimize their performance in a way that supports organizational objectives and advances their own career
- His approach to successfully finding one thing about a person’s behavior or performance that you can measure and attribute to training and learning
- The difference between learning data and business data
- Overcoming common obstacles to implementing corporate learning analytics
This one-page inforgraphic explores current facts about L&D, and the consequent opportunities and challenges of learning analytics answered by L&D experts from Edward Jones, Hilton Hotels Worldwide, State Farm, and Covetrus.
For a copy sent to your inbox, please email email@example.com