Fast Track Your Attendance
This year's Corporate Learning Analytics Summit is largely shaped by your main objectives for 2019 from cultivating a culture of continuous improvement to building data science into every aspect of L&D. Join us July 22-24 in Nashville, TN to better understand how analytics can be better embedded into learning & development.
- Fernando Sanchez-Arias, HR Director for L&D, The Home Depot
- Scott Hammerl, Director of L&D for Center of Excellence, Hilton Hotels Worldwide
- Katharine Aldana, Consumer Market Design Manager for VCM L&D, Verizon
- Patti Phillips, President & CEO, ROI Institute
- Keith Anderson, Instructional Designer for BluePrint, Facebook
- Tiffany Jarvis, Learning Analytics Department Leader, Edward Jones
In a three-part series, L&D data detective Kevin M. Yates explores how to collect facts, evidence and data for learning’s impact on employee performance and organizational goals.
- Part one looks at how you can discover facts about what your organization needs to win
- Part two looks at how to assess the amount of effort required for obtaining evidence on the impact of any given learning solution
- Part three shows you how to collect facts and clues that forecast and predict the impact of training
Check out the most unforgettable moments from the 2018 Corporate Analytics Week! In addition to providing a breakdown of our audience, our Post Show Report also highlights the:
- Most talked about sessions, topics & speakers
- Results from our 2019 industry survey on learning analytics budget, obstacles and priorities
- Details for our 2019 event!
After surveying 100+ global L&D leaders to gain a better understanding of where learning analytics is headed over the next few years, we created our landmark 2019 report: What's Trending In Learning Analytics?
In this short highlights video, we cover some of the key facts & figures covered in the report related to:
- Learning Analytics Maturity Level
- Barriers to Adoption
- CLA Budget Trajectories
- Top Investment Areas & Solutions
- and more!
This one-page inforgraphic explores current facts about L&D, and the consequent opportunities and challenges of learning analytics answered by L&D experts from Edward Jones, Hilton Hotels Worldwide, State Farm, and Covetrus.
For a copy sent to your inbox, please email email@example.com
Present your approving manager with this customizable letter detailing the reasons why you should attend Corporate Learning Analytics and you'll be sure to receive permission to join us.
Take a look at some of the job titles and companies that attended our Corporate Learning Analytics Summit last year!