Senior Vice President, Instructional Design Strategy & Innovation,
Main Conference Day 1: Monday May 21st, 2018
Monday, May 21st, 2018
9:00 AM Keynote: Wells Fargo Leveraging Voice Enabled Intelligence Augmentation to Improve Employee Performance
Today's learners are faced with an ever-growing surplus of content to learn, process, and employ in their careers. Companies need to empower their employees with a system for efficiently augmenting the capabilities each person brings to the organization. Many of these activities require point of need hands free performance support. Voice enabled Intelligence Augmentation is one possible solution.
In this Keynote Session, Ken will:
· Introduce Intelligence Augmentation
· Introduce voice interfaces including Alexa, Google, Siri, and Cortana
· Provide examples of hands free performance support and integration with xAPI/LRS
· Discuss the possibilities and future of artificial intelligence powered voice enabled Intelligence Augmentation
The possibilities with virtual reality headsets are taking immersion to all types of new levels. Evidence of VR saving time, reducing costs, increasing productivity, and boosting effectiveness of training in learning is unquestionable. This session will outline early adoption success stories and explain scenarios VR can offer L&D practitioners. Not only will you experience the research side of implications and opportunities for VR as an effective tool for learning, you will also get a head start at developing it into your own workplace.
Panelists will discuss:
· Compare realistic-computer generated environments, first-person perspectives, and virtual training scenarios
· Develop interactive computer graphic scenes with real-time engines
· Use VR for hard and soft skill simulations as well as empathy-induced experiences
· Allude to technology of what a L&D VR experience can bring to your workforce