Main Conference Day 2: Tuesday May 22nd, 2018
Tuesday, May 22nd, 2018
Change your basic eLearning courses into immersive experiences that cause an emotional reaction with the learner. Allow them to retain the information and empower them to act out in real-life situation through engaging content. This session will dive into the notion of turning lessons you develop into realities that the learner can react, retain, and appreciate in a virtual experience.
· Make your content immersive and meaningful to your learner
· Build VR for a scalable distribution
· Produce an emotional response through carefully developed VR experiences
· Create engaging scenarios that build your brand and develop your workplace
VR jobs are currently moving away from traditional gaming application to the newer areas of user experience like VR advertising and marketing. As we see VR startups leveraging technology for business applications, what new software development tools will employers be looking for as the industry only further progresses? Can we prepare for the VR jobs of the future? Will there be more jobs?
· How will the new potential mainstream technology affect the job market?
· Understand the likely skills required in the VR world in 3 years
· Discuss the top career opportunities and fields in the VR Industry
· Explore the virtual office and integrated virtual reality tools that will affect your industry