Is co-working just a temporary fad? Will traditional offices become big co-working spaces? Without a doubt, spaces for shared working have transformed the workplace and will continue to evolve. This has led companies to rethink their traditional work structures in order to stay ahead of the curve.
· Discuss how an increased uptake in flexible workspaces has changed the corporate real estate landscape
· Understand the need to build a culture of ‘sharing economy’ to ensure work requirements and workspace design are aligned
· Explore new trends in office design that cater to a growing independent workforce
New ways of working call for creativity in workplace design to keep up with the evolution of workplace modernisation. In this session, experts will discuss:
· The key considerations to make around sustainability in workspace planning
· Evaluate cultural shifts as drivers of design strategy
· Examine how to design space, which adapts to ways of future working