The rise of the modern workplace has already begun and digital transformation has driven US$375.8 billion in spending in 2019. However, studies reveal that only 16% of companies experience quantifiable gains from digital transformation. In this session, Connie will:
· Evaluate the implications of ‘digital revolution’ on modern workplace today
· Examine the new digital workplace approaches to drive innovation
· Learn how to select, adopt and integrate the right technology to deliver a ‘tailored’ work environment
In this era of constant change, the ability to drive innovation in the workplace is the mark of a successful leader. In this session, experts will discuss how organisations can design for people’s needs to achieve desired corporate objectives.
· Examine how to develop your unique corporate real estate and workplace strategy
· Re-assessing modern workplace strategies with evolving workforce dynamics to achieve business success
· Focus on the right ROI – how to identify the initiatives that will have the greatest impact on business innovation and success and focus on them