Is co-working just a temporary fad? Will traditional offices become big co-working spaces? Without a doubt, spaces for shared working have transformed the workplace and will continue to evolve. This has led companies to rethink their traditional work structures in order to stay ahead of the curve.
· Discuss how an increased uptake in flexible workspaces has changed the corporate real estate landscape
· Understand the need to build a culture of ‘sharing economy’ to ensure work requirements and workspace design are aligned
· Explore new trends in office design that cater to a growing independent workforce
New ways of working call for creativity in workplace design to keep up with the evolution of workplace modernisation. In this session, experts will discuss:
· The key considerations to make around sustainability in workspace planning
· Evaluate cultural shifts as drivers of design strategy
· Examine how to design space, which adapts to ways of future working
· Explore effective change management strategies to create sustainable change
· Gain insights on how to overcome roadblocks to culture change in the workplace
· Learn how companies have found success in managing culture change through gamification
· Gain latest insights on agile working and how to implement it the right way
· Discuss latest innovations with open and collaborative workplaces to create a more stimulating work environment
· Explore various technologies like robotics, automation, IOT and AI to support a more productive, collaborative and mobile workforce
Millennials are becoming increasingly influential, as they will make up 75% of the global workforce by 2025. For employers, the work environment they offer could make all the difference when attracting and retaining talent or even when driving change within the organization, given the impact the actual design of a workspace can have on the culture of the organisation.
· Discuss how millennials are rapidly redefining space in the future of work
· Gain insights on how companies are embracing this change to manage the work workplace reality
· Understand the psychology behind millennials to build an environment that accounts for diversity in working habits
Technologies in the workplace are revolutionising our lives, creating a more productive and efficient world. They are transforming how we conduct our businesses and how we collaborate. But just how much are they changing the way we work? How will they define the future workplace?
· Explore how companies have begun to use disruptive technology like AI/ Robotics to enable users to seamlessly work across virtual, physical and connected environments
· What impact will it have on jobs - rethinking the workplace model?
· What can you do to upskill your employees?