Companies today face the challenge of engaging their employees in meaningful dialogue - whether it be due to geography, flex work - or simply that many people feel that speaking up has a cost associated with it. While talent acquisition teams work around the clock to attract talent, most organizations are missing how to engage these new voices.
In this session we will learn:
· How technology can humanize the employee experience
· The power of allowing all voices to be heard which results in organizations benefiting from higher engagement
· The value of gathering ideas and solutions from a broader, more diverse population
· How to simplify cross functional collaboration and innovation through high quality, frequent conversations
COVID-19 has forced many organisations to pivot most of their processes towards a digital environment, presenting new challenges that are relatively unanswered. In the case of the ABC, a distributed and face-to-face focused delivery model for learning had to be quickly transitioned to a more virtual delivery model to ensure ongoing delivery of key strategic learning and development projects, and BAU learning activity. Malcolm Reason will present on how the ABC effectively made this transition in this time of crisis including:
Since the rise of COVID-19, many organisations have had to relieve many of their employees, in order to remain afloat in this time of crisis. Customer Insights have enabled organisations to decide and prioritise which areas of their business need investment and prioritised upskilling in order to support and cope with strain on the services and the employees. Genevieve MacLean from Optus will use lessons learnt throughout her experience, to discuss how Optus had to equip their workforce with the skills and training needed to support strain on services, whilst navigating an online learning environment.
· Assembling your workforce to support volume and change in customer demand, through L&D programs that accommodate remote learning
· Through data analysis, identifying high traffic areas and re-skilling employees to handle any strain that is placed on service and delivery
· Through Trial and Error, learn from your workforce on how to improve L&D practices across the organisations.