Corporate Digital Learning & Development Agenda
Technology is transforming all businesses across all industries, but people remain any employer’s a most important asset. In order to develop, grow, innovate and adapt, the people need to be better equipped, better trained and better skilled to achieve this, hence the growing investments, at all levels, in L&D.
At the Corporate Digital L&D Forum, we’re bringing L&D leaders from around the globe to inspire and empower them to create initiatives at all levels that attract talent, deliver competitive advantage, demonstrate ROI and are fit for the Age of the Employee.
Join speakers including:
- Andy Lancaster, Head of Learning & Development Content, CIPD
- Elle Edwards, Global Head of Communications & Culture, Kodak Alaris
- Paul Deemer, Head of Diversity and Inclusion, NHS Employers
- Alistair Cumming, Head of L&D, Lidl
- Lauren Alexandra, Director, Learning Content Design, Expedia Group
- Satnam Sagoo, Director of Learning, British Red Cross
- Asif Sadiq, Head of Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging, The Telegraph
- Mike Collins, Sr. Digital Learning, River Island
Join us this December as we host 2 days of case studies, roundtables, workshops and networking to allow you to flourish in your role as learning and development advocates.
Find out more in the full event guide available by filling in your details on the right >>
Fill in your details below for a copy of the agenda
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.