CLW Magazine: Expert Perspectives on Leadership Development, Learning Analytics, Employee Experience and other Core L&D Concepts
A collection of 7 Conversations with 7 2017 CLW speakers on core L&D concepts, innovations and methodologies such as:
- Building VUCA resistant leaders
- The powerful connection between EX and CX
- Cultivating a culture of conscious capitalism
- Getting started with learning analytics and data visualization
- Onboarding transformation & Optimization
- and more!
Hear thought-provoking perspectives from L&D leaders such as:
- Armando Lourenzo, Chief Learning Officer, Ernst & Young
- Asama Khan, Head of Learning and Development, Miraca Life Sciences
- Kelley Cornish, Head of Diversity & Inclusion, TD Bank
- Michael Kennedy, Associate Vice President, Learning and Leadership Development, National Basketball Association
- And more from ADP, Six Flags and Arby's
A conversation with Kate Berardo, Head of Leadership Development at Facebook, where she leads a global team responsible for curating the best learning content for all employees across the company. Found out how she and her team have designed personalized learning that ranges from ‘bring your own content’ courses that have zero technology to courses that leverage the latest technology to create a more personal and powerful learning experience. She is a specialist in leadership and team development, women’s leadership, executive coaching and global skill building.
Results from our survey of over 100+ senior-level corporate learning executives on their top L&D challenges, investments and key objectives for 2018.
We surveyed 100+ learning analytics leaders to find out what's trending in 2018? Learn more about:
- Budget Trajectory for Learning Analytics Solutions in 2018
- Learning Analytics Solutions Trends
- Top Metrics for determing ROI on L&D Investments
- Top Challenges in learning analytics adoption