Today’s L&D organization faces unprecedented challenges & opportunities. Scarcer economic resources, new business demands related to competing on analytics & successfully applying advancing technology are driving L&D to rethink its role & how to add maximum value.
As responsibilities evolve, so too must the L&D organization itself. New demands require profoundly different ways of operating: new organizational structures, processes, management systems & jobs.
“Spend a few hours” with Jim Champy, Chairman Emeritus of Consulting at Dell Services; Former Chairman of Consulting at Perot Systems; and author of Reengineering the Corporation–a 2 million copy best-seller.
His views on making knowledge work & knowledge workers more productive have tutored not just companies but government agencies & nations. Get eyeopening advice on how L&D organizations can meet these new demands. You owe it to yourself, your organization & your career to learn what must be done to avoid embarrassing non-results.
Get straightforward insights on:
- THE CHALLENGE AHEAD: What L&D actions must be taken today to prepare your organization for the power of disruption & groundbreaking new technologies?
- THE EXECUTIVE BENCH: Why the ultimate measure of L&D’s success is the depth of the organization’s executive bench–and why many L&D organizations fail in building leadership at the top.
- STRATEGY EXECUTION CAPABILITIES: How does L&D effectively identify, disseminate & convert the organization’s strategy into company-wide strategysupportive training?
- RETHINKING ORGANIZATIONAL DESIGN: The current structure of many organizations inhibits the changes needed to address the challenges ahead & requires input of L&D in helping align the firm’s organizational structure with its strategy.
- DESIGNING CAREER PRODUCTS FOR ATTRACTING & KEEPING NEW WORKFORCE ENTRIES: Today’s career professionals want opportunity, challenge & growth–demanding organizations build continuous learning into the job and into the organization to deliver on what’s promised.