Today’s L&D organization faces unprecedented challenges & opportunities. Scarcer economic resources, new business demands related to competing on analytics & successfully applying advancing technology are driving L&D to rethink its role & how to add maximum value.
As responsibilities evolve, so too must the L&D organization itself. New demands require profoundly different ways of operating: new organizational structures, processes, management systems & jobs.
“Spend a few hours” with Jim Champy, Chairman Emeritus of Consulting at Dell Services; Former Chairman of Consulting at Perot Systems; and author of Reengineering the Corporation–a 2 million copy best-seller.
His views on making knowledge work & knowledge workers more productive have tutored not just companies but government agencies & nations. Get eyeopening advice on how L&D organizations can meet these new demands. You owe it to yourself, your organization & your career to learn what must be done to avoid embarrassing non-results.
Get straightforward insights on:
- THE CHALLENGE AHEAD: What L&D actions must be taken today to prepare your organization for the power of disruption & groundbreaking new technologies?
- THE EXECUTIVE BENCH: Why the ultimate measure of L&D’s success is the depth of the organization’s executive bench–and why many L&D organizations fail in building leadership at the top.
- STRATEGY EXECUTION CAPABILITIES: How does L&D effectively identify, disseminate & convert the organization’s strategy into company-wide strategysupportive training?
- RETHINKING ORGANIZATIONAL DESIGN: The current structure of many organizations inhibits the changes needed to address the challenges ahead & requires input of L&D in helping align the firm’s organizational structure with its strategy.
- DESIGNING CAREER PRODUCTS FOR ATTRACTING & KEEPING NEW WORKFORCE ENTRIES: Today’s career professionals want opportunity, challenge & growth–demanding organizations build continuous learning into the job and into the organization to deliver on what’s promised.
American Business Consultant, Chairman Emeritus of Consulting, Former Chairman of Consulting, Former Chairman and CEO
Theorist and Author, Dell Services, Perot Systems, CSC Index